This section curates news, materials, factsheets, and events relevant to media practitioners, bloggers, and influencers, as well as general readers on the topic of hormonal contraception and HIV acquisition. To help anchor media practitioners as they navigate this topic, we have selected a few key resources that may be helpful when interpreting and reporting the various aspects of this issue.
This resource is a work in progress, and we welcome suggestions to make it more useful.
Need more? Check out other parts of this website:
- Check out a timeline of key events
- Browse abstracts from peer-reviewed journal articles
- Explore the country snapshotsfor key data on HIV and contraception.
- Search the materials databasefor additional materials and tools.
Check back soon for:
- Media spokespeople
- Photo bank of relevant photos
- New materials developed specifically for journalists